NOTE: This plugin requires your server to have cURL enabled to work.
- Supports User timelines, Search timelines and Lists
- Use either a template tag or a shortcode to render feeds
- Developers can utilise the plugin system to fully customise the plugin's functionality
- A default stylesheet is included that you can use either for display or for study when creating your own
- Sensitive OAuth and Consumer data is masked within the WordPress admin to prevent unauthorised access to your app data
- All feeds are cached on first render to reduce subsequent load times, along with the option to choose who many hours the cache lasts
- Embed multiple Twitter timelines on one page
- Nice and simple settings page, which can also be hidden
- Perfect for theme developers wanting a truly white label solution
Before this plugin can be used the end user will need to offer it Consumer and OAuth keys that can be obtained by creating an application at the Twitter developers site. Further information on this can be found under the "Installation" tab.