Detectify analyze the level of security of your website — Simple to use and understand.
Detectify is cloud based web application security scanner that analyses and reports the security status of your website. Basically the solution simulates a hacker attack on your site and let you know what security flaws your website have. After the scan you are presented with an easy to understand report, listing the vulnerabilities on the site and probable consequences of them. All you need to do is create an account on the Detectify website and install the meta code in this plug in and your are ready to go!
Detectify does extensive checks on all user data supplied to your application – everything ranging from GET, POST, HTML Forms, Cookies and Headers.
Detectify probes for the following set of exploits:
- Local File Inclusion (LFI)
- Remote File Inclusion (RFI)
- Reflected Cross Site Scripting flaws (XSS)
- DOM-based Cross Site Scripting flaws (DOM XSS)
- Cross Frame Scripting flaws (XFS)
- Error-Based SQL Injection in the following database systems:
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, CouchDB, SQLite, Firebird, Oracle SQL, Informix, IBM DB2, Sybase, MaxDB and Ingres.
- Blind SQL Injection flaws in: MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Open Redirect bugs
- Query-based Cross Site Scripting
- Remote Command Execution
- Remote Code Execution
- Evaluates CGI test-scripts
- HTTP TRACE and TRACK Cross Site Scripting
- Cross Site Agent Scripting (XSA)
- Cross Site Referrer Scripting (XSR)
- PHP NULL Session path disclosures
- PHP Array path disclosures
A brief Markdown Example
- Sign up for Detectify
- Add the meta code to your site
- Scan your site to detect any security vulnerabilities
- Upload the folder “detectify-for-wp” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the metacode from the Detectify signup
- Where can I get a meta code?
You get it when you sign up for Detectify on the Detectify.com website
- How do I know that I installed if correctly?
If you can complete the Detectify sign up that means that the meta code is correctly installed.
Contributors & Developers
“Detectify for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version
- Minor fixes
- Typos fixed and added cachekiller
- Updated design.
- Added more instructions to make the process easier.
- Overall fixes. Tested with wp 3.8.1
- Brand new design
- Minor change