A plugin by Shane Eckert. Created during the Automattic Grand Meetup 2017.
Plugin checks for caching in three ways.
1. Plugin checks the site’s HTTP headers for caching directives, load balancers, proxies and proxy services like CloudFlare.
2. Plugin also checks active plugins for any that have the word cache in them.
3. Plugin checks the
/wp-content/ directory for directories with the name cache in it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Detect Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Added check for Vary header. Vary: X-Forwarded-Proto
- Added check for Pressable Load Balancer. P-LB.
- Added styles to the admin section
- WordPress 5.0 Stability
- WordPress 5.4 Stability testing
- Added some basic server info output to display in main tab.
- WordPress 5.7 Stability testing
- WordPress 5.9 Stability testing