This plugin allows you to add textual annotations to images by select a region of the image and then attach a textual description, the concept of annotating images with user comments.
Integration with JQuery Image Annotation from Chris (http://www.flipbit.co.uk/jquery-image-annotation.html) with PHP support from GitHub (http://github.com/stas/jquery-image-annotate-php-fork).
Needs Your Support:
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using demon Image Annotation and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support. Donate
- Option to approve, edit and remove image notes in admin page.
- Preview image annotation in admin page.
- Auto insert unique id attribute for all the images for image note.
- Option to allow image annotation for login user who can moderate comment only
- Gravatar in the notes
- Option to sync with wordpress comments.
- Option to show thumbnail in comment list.
- ‘Mouseover to load notes’ on top of every image note (editable).
- ‘Link’ on top of every image note if hyperlink image (editable).
- There’s a new method to exlcude image annotation after version 3, but previous version method id=”img-exclude” still work.
- Image preview for admin editing is only support version 3 and above, image note added with previous version will not support.
- Fixed image description
- Fixed image numbering issue
- Fixed post ID issue
- Fixed auto update WordPress Comments database issue
- Fixed notes overlap issue
- Fixed notes not resize according to image size
- Added image notes count number to admin bar and menu
- Modifiend database column
- Fixed backslash in image note
- Remove auto generate ID and post ID in jQuery
- Replace auto generate ID and post ID with filter function
- Option to disable numbering
- Option to auto resize image annotation to fit content max width
- Image annotation able to show on home page
- Fixed Annotation jQuery.
- Fixed HTTPS issue
- Fixed wordpress comment synced with image note data.
- Update database column.
- Update admin image notes table list.
- Update jQuery version to 2.1.1
- Update jQuery UI version to 1.11.2
- Add Image preview in admin image notes table list.
- Add edit image button in wordpress comment table list.
- Add submenu to admin page
- Add comments maxlength setting
- Able to manage settings base on roles and capabilities
- Able to approve, edit and remove image notes base on roles and capabilities
- Able to add new line for image notes
- Able to restore comment from Trash in admin image notes table list.
- Thumbnail resize fixed.
- Thumbnail preloader.
- Fixed addable for admin only.
- Fixed image annotation script.
- Fixed php JSON data.
- Fixed not workin in ie.
- New admin table list.
- Fixed MD5 not working.
- Fixed bugs.
- Fixed jquery conflict.
- Fixed missing add button.
- Added approve and unapprove button for selected image notes.
- Fixed table prefix issue
- Fixed on table name issue.
- Fixed pop up error while saving.
- Fixed image notes not loading (when comment or image note is not approve yet).
- Show error occured message when loading image notes timeout.
- Add option to remove HTML image tags.
- Fixed on Image Notes Tab not display in Safari browser.
- Fixed on Chrome and IE browsers.
- Fixed return and new line issue that cause image note stop loading.
- New image note as waiting approval even it is not sync with wordpress comment.
- Fixed image note not loading with special characters.
- Image note settings now is display for admin only.
- Customize default avatar for image note author gravatar.
- Rounded border.
- Add list of image notes in admin page.
- Add option to approve, edit and delete image notes.
- Add option to change mouseover description and image hyperlink name.
- Add option to lnclude post id in every auto insert images id.
- Fix issue of database prefix is not wp_.
- move author to top.
- Admin page
- Auto insert id attribute start with “img-“.
- Add notes to your uploaded pictures and embed pictures.
- Add author gravatar on notes.
- Add option to show image notes not only in single page but other pages such as home and archives.
- Add option which enable user to disable or enable noted image for admin only or every user.
- Add option which enable user to disable or enable WordPress commenting system.
- Add option which enable user to disable or enable noted image thumbnail at comment list.
- Add description on top of every image note ‘Mouseover to load notes’.
- Add link on top of every image note if hyperlink image.
- Delete comments
- Comment thumbnail hover
- Fix note overlap
- Image note user addable
Contributors & Developers
demon image annotation is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors