The official Delyva plugin helps store owners to integrate WooCommerce store with Delyva delivery management platform for seamless service comparison and order processing.
Delyva WooCommerce plugin
– Create shipment automatically on ‘payment completed’ or manual click to fulfil order.
– Fulfil shipment with ‘Preparing’ button click.
– Edit order > Fulfil order
– Edit order > Print label
– Edit order > Track shipment
– Auto-status updates with Web-hook for preparing, start-collecting, collected, failed-collection, start-delivery, delivered, and failed-delivery.
- Get your Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key from your delivery service provider’s Customer web app > settings > API Integrations.
- In your Woocommerce store admin, go to Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping > DelyvaX
- Insert your delivery service provider’s Company code, Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key.
- Configure the settings as per your requirements.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“delyvax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 29 Dec 2021
- Fixed weight and dimension unit. Default to kg.
Release Date – 27 Dec 2021
- Fixed weight and dimension unit.
Release Date – 24 Dec 2021
- Fixed checkout weight to include inventory quantity.
Release Date – 24 Nov 2021
- Fixed Dokan vendor’s email address for delivery order creation.
For older changelog entries, please see the additional changelog.txt file delivered with the plugin.