This plugin will allow you to specify certain pages to not be linked when
wp_list_pages() is used in a theme. You might want to do this if you want a header for a series of subpages, but don’t specifically want that header to be a real page itself.
- Download plugin archive and expand it
- Put scripty-delinkpage.php in your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To indicate that a page should not be linked when
wp_list_pages()is used, edit the page that you do not want linked and create a custom field with a key of “delink” and value of “true” (to have NO link at all) or “href” to change the it to link to #.
Please see plugin homepage.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Delink Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Bug fix – now checking for random values both before and after href in the a tag with preg_replace
- added check for delink to have a value of “href” to leave page linked but only to #
- initial release