Delink Comment Author gives you the ability to remove the link a commenter left as their URL without removing the entire comment.
Click on the link in your comment e-mail notification or in the comment list to remove the commentors link from their comment.
Adding the link to the comment list requires jQuery, which is included in WordPress 2.2 and later.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Put the ‘delink-comment-author.php’ file into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for Delink Comment Author.
- Why doesn’t the link appear in my comment list?
See the Known Issues above.
- Do you plan to release a version compatible with versions of WordPress prior to 2.2?
No, and for security reasons it is a good idea to keep your version of WordPress up to date.
- Anything else?
That about does it – enjoy!
Contributors & Developers
“Delink Comment Author” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors