Produces output very similar to delicious’s linkrolls script, but in a way that isn’t guaranteed to mess with most themes.
Allows you to customize:
- The number of links to display
- Whether the link’s description is shown, if you provided one
- Whether the link’s tags are shown
- Whether the link’s favicon is shown
- Showing only links with certain tags
- And the ever-popular widget title
- 1.2.1: Bump the WordPress version and get rid of some legacy mentions of
- 1.2: Update for the annoyingly backwards-incompatible nature of the new
delicious.com design and v2 feeds api.
- 1.1: Allow multiple instances of the widget.
- 1.0: Initial release.
- Isn’t this really similar to the sample widget?
Yes. But the sample widget provided by Automattic in the initial widgets plugin release didn’t do what I wanted. I took that widget and made it much more configurable and feature-laden.
- Can I style the widget’s appearance?
You should have all the hooks for CSS styling that you need. The widget produces html with the following layout:
div#deliciousplus-box ul li img a.deliciousplus-post span.deliciousplus-description span.deliciousplus-tags a a a
With slight variations, depending on which options you have enabled.
Was a great plugin, but delicious have changed their API or discontinued the feeds or something, so it doesn't work anymore.
Edit: Found the solution. Just replace
previous.delicious.com in the PHP file.