You can delete a user metadata one by one or a metadata of all users. It is a powerful tool, so use it responsibly.
The deleted data can not be recovered, so we strongly recommend making a backup of your database before deleting the metadata.
If you leave the User ID field blank, the deletion of the metadata will apply to ALL users. But if you add a user ID, only the chosen metadata of that user will be deleted.
Now you can select user by dropdown!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/delete-usermetasdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
Can I delete one metadata in all users?
Yes you can. You have to select one metadata and leave blank the field “User ID”.
Can I selected multiple users to delete one usermeta?
No, you can’t yet (next release). If you need to delete one metadata to multiple user, you need do it one by one.
Contributors & Developers
“Delete Usermetas” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed security issues with escaping
- Tested 6.3
- Fixed security issue with nonces
- Added list of users in the selection input
- Added some translatable strings
- Tested 6.1
- Tested 5.8.1
- Tested 5.5.3
- Fixed minor bugs
- Initial release