** This plugin requires an active account with Degaa Analytics (FREE). Create your free site profile at http://www.degaa.net/signup to receive your tracking key and to access your online stats.
Degaa Analytics WordPress plugin allows for code-less integration into your WordPress website or
blog giving real-time, individual visitor tracking and traffic analysis.
- Automatically include Degaa tracking code onto each page
- Ignore Administrators from tracking
- Enable/Disable tracking of Admin pages
- Real-time visitor feed
- Accurate Click-stream data
- Traffic Analysis and Summary
- Real-time map overlay and location data
- Individual user profiles and loyalty tracking
- Search engine optimization tracking
Q. There is no Degaa Analytics section listed on my settings menu
A. Make sure you have activated the plugin in your plugin manager
Q. What is a tracking key??
A. Your tracking key identifies your site on the Degaa Analytics sytem and is required to start tracking your visitors. To obtain your key sign up free at http://www.degaa.net/signup
Q. I can’t find my Tracking Key
A. Your tracking key can be found on the website management page page on Degaa Analytics. Visit http://www.degaa.net/my-sites and click on ‘Settings’ for your site. If you continue to have problems email email@example.com
- Minor bug fix
- Support for new verson of Degaa Analytics platform
- Minor bug fix
- Minor fix for is_admin_user error
Added additional information to options pages making it clearer where to find the tracking key
- Initial release