WordPress 3.5 introduced an entirely new media uploader which streamlined the way one handles and uploads images to posts. Unfortunately,
since then, the default view for the media library is “All media items” instead of “Uploaded to this post”. This plugin sets “Uploaded to this post” as the default view.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder and contained files to your
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Default Media Uploader View” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Default Media Uploader View” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code refactoring
- Hooking the plugin’s enqueue function into “wp_enqueue_media” instead of “admin_enqueue_scripts” (Props to barryceelen)
- Fixed native gallery issue (Props to kudlav)
- Fixed script dependencies
- Added Underscore script dependency (Props to matthewmcvickar)
- Added support for the WooCommerce Product Gallery modal (Props to Sphinxxxx)
- Text domain changed to match the plugin’s slug
- Other minor changes
- Minor changes
- Initial release