Debuggify helps to understand whether something is going wrong when users using your website. It gives detailed overview of a problem and also how many users affected by that problem.
- Classify Problem with respect to users
- Unique User Detection: Able to identify that how many distinct users are affected by a problem
- Enabled SSL: We know that data security is important so we are on SSL as well
- Upload the extracted archive to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Open the plugin settings page Settings -> Debuggify
- Adjust settings to your liking
Contributors & Developers
“Debuggify | Debug the web” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release!