Lightweight debugging and profile plugin intended for use on production sites.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
debug-toolsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Still alpha quality but now with actual functionality: Per-user and site-wide control of available and active modules
- Functioning module API for 3rd party contribution
- Standard module: Disable load monitoring on IIS/Windows. Relocate related functions
- Hooks module: Cleanup/refactoring
- Cron module (new): Add admin page with readable output.
- Query module: Minimal functionality. More coming soon.
- Initial Release (Alpha quality)