Debug Bar Transients adds information about WordPress Transients to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar and thus is dependent upon Debug Bar being installed for it to work properly.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of existing transients
- List of custom transients
- List of core transients
- List of custom site transients
- List of core site transients
- An option to delete a transient
Sounds pretty good? Install now!
This plugin is inspired by the Debug Bar Cron plugin.
- What are WordPress Transients?
The Transients API is very similar to the Options API but with the added feature of an expiration time, which simplifies the process of using the wp_options database table to store cached information. Continue reading.
- i18n: Translations moved to translate.wordpress.org
- Enhancement: Totals per transient type at the top of the page – props Jrf
- Bug fix: duplicate nonce – props Jrf
- Bug fix: show some useful information about invalid transients and prevent PHP notice – props Jrf
- Bug fix: HTML validation errors – props Jrf
- i18n: Dutch translation – props Jrf
- Enhancement: Updated core transient names
- Fixed a missing pre close tag
- Fixed the height and width for the values in Opera and Firefox
- New: Number of invalid transients beside the total transients number
- Removed debug cruft
- Some clean up
- First release.