Displays information about the loaded bbPress types, and a list of the templates loaded on the current request. Requires the Debug Bar plugin.
If you have a cool idea about data I should add, open a ticket in the support forum.
- Install the Debug Bar plguin
- Place this plugin folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Bar bbPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Don’t load the panel if bbPress is not active (Thanks jjj)
- Show full path to template instead of just name,so it’s easier to spot overrides.
- Introduce filter ‘bbp-debug-bar-vars’ to add vars at the top (like Forum or Topic ID)
- Hide the panels if there’s nothing to show, like outside bbp pages. (Thanks jjj)