Debian sidebar is made to promote Debian.
Plugin add Debian media buttons to the right side of your website with style and ease.
The plugin is custimizable and lets you change the icons if you have fancier ones.
In serbian at Željko Popivoda blog plugin page.
My other plugins:
- Upload folder
debian-sidebarin WordPress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Find the ‘Debian Sidebar’ menu under the Settings panel.
- Input Debian network links in the Link fields, e.g.:
– Debian Link: http://www.debian.org/
– Why use Debian Link: http://www.debian.org/intro/why_debian
– Download Debian Link: http://www.debian.org/distrib/
- Input Debian images links in the Image Link fields, e.g.:
– Debian Image Link: wp-content/plugins/debian-sidebar/images/debian-org.png
– Why use Debian Image Link: wp-content/plugins/debian-sidebar/images/why-debian.png
– Download Debian Image Link: wp-content/plugins/debian-sidebar/images/download-debian.png
and if you like specify custom images input link to images, otherwise the defaults images will be used.
- Click on Save.
- Your done!
If you have any questions, ask them on Željko Popivoda blog plugin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Debian sidebar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First version.