This is where DBD Footprints steps in. A new menu item will be added to the Options menu of WP. On this page you will be able to edit the code/text
needed for tracking or anything else you can dream up.
Can you copy paste?? Then we are in good shape!
- Upload the
dbd-footprintsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the ‘DBD Footprints’ item on the ‘Options’ menu
- Paste or write your footprint in the box provided, and save
- What is a footprint?
A footprint is just something I made up to talk about the code we want to place at the foot of every page.
- What do I need to get my site tracked?
Sign up for an account with Google Analytics or some other service. They will give you a code snippet to paste in the DBD Footprint magic box.
Contributors & Developers
“DBD Footprints” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed confirmation message
- Updated Author Info