This plug-in is offered by Junar.com. It allows you to collect interesting live data from the web and embed it as data stream in your blog (among other things).
Download the plug-in today to:
- Increase traffic to your blog
- Differentiate yourself from other blogs who don´t have data to back up their stories
- Publish data that you have researched
Other things that Junar users can do with data are:
- Create data streams and upload data that is relevant to you
- Compile data into dashboards of specific themes
- Share and go viral with your data streams and dashboards or the data you care about
- Download the data streams and dashboards into spreadsheets
- And more coming soon…
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Where can i get the GUID?
You should go to Junar, search for the datastream that you want and see the datastream details. There, under the sub title, you can find the GUID for that datastream.
Are all the parameters necesary?
No. Only if the datastream needs parameters, you should give it.
Contributors & Developers
“Data Stream” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial release.