The Datafeedr Comparison Set plugin automatically creates price comparison sets for any product in your WooCommerce store or by using a shortcode.
Heads-up! — This plugin requires that you have an active subscription to one of our API plans. Purchase a subscription here.
Please know that the generating or updating of a single comparison set will require between 2 and 6 API requests. If you are using the API Starter Plan, consider upgrading to the Basic Plan.
View screenshots here.
Installation & Configuration
View the set-up guide here.
You can find usage instructions for WooCommerce here.
You can find shortcode examples here.
- Where can I get help?
Feel free to contact us here.
0.9.8 – 2017/02/21
- Modified so Comparison Sets are NO LONGER created or updated when a bot is viewing the page. Comparison Sets will be displayed to a bot if it’s already cached however it will not be created or updated if the current USER AGENT matches any bot in the
0.9.7 – 2017/02/16
- Changed references to
$productproperties to calls to public methods such as
get_title(). This is in preparation for WooCommerce 2.7.
0.9.6 – 2016/09/27
- Optimized merchant logo display. (#13884, #13881)
0.9.5 – 2016/08/05
sanitize_text_field()on the source ID because 32 bit systems were converting long IDs to 2147483647. More info http://stackoverflow.com/a/25910134.
0.9.4 – 2016/08/01
- Added support for
isbnto be passed along as shortcode attributes for Amazon searches.
0.9.3 – 2016/04/04
- Initial PUBLIC release.
- Clarified help texts on configuration page.
- Updated readme.txt for WordPress repository.
0.9.2 – 2016/03/21
- Changed format of URL to merchant logos to new format
0.9.1 – 2016/03/09
- Fixed currency sign position for products with sign of “kr”.
0.9.0 – 2016/03/07
- Initial BETA release.