Enable and Disable the standard WordPress Dashboard Widgets without any code modification.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Disable WordPress Dashboards Plugin Menu to enable/disable Dashboard widgets.
- This is a 1.0 release – we will build FAQ’s as we generate feedback on the plugin!
Contributors & Developers
“Disable WordPress Dashboard Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial stable release of the plugin!