Let’s say you want to update the TiddlyWiki part of this, it should be pretty
easy here’s what to do:
* Get rid of all the , , , and tags, basically
anything that is already handled by the wordpress template.
* Get rid of
div id=’storeArea’> and its contents as well as the stuff, these included by the php script.
- The tiddly-styles.css is included by the plugin, changes you make to it will
reflect in the style of the TiddlyWiki
- tiddly-hacks.js are the overrides to the standard TiddlyWiki install to get
it to integrate with wordpress and do things like save remotely.
- The CSS is all over the place due to things being positioned absolutely,
definitely in need of fixing. A couple popups show up in the top corner.
- Path stuff probably means this doesn’t work too well on Windows.
- Could probably use a more informative error page in case
the user gets into a mess.
- wpnonce’s are only valid for what appears to be 720 minutes, we could
theoretically through a warning message to the user that they should save
if they begin to approach that time.