This plugin allows website owners to easily integrate their WordPress analytics into their Cyfe dashboard.
This enables you to monitor and share your WordPress blog stats (e.g. users, posts, comments) in real-time with Cyfe, the all-in-one business dashboard.
To use Cyfe with your blog, simply install this plugin and sign up for a free account at http://www.cyfe.com
- Sign up for Cyfe for free at http://www.cyfe.com
- Upload the directory called
- Go to the plugin’s admin page (Plugins -> Cyfe Configuration on the left sidebar)
- Copy/paste the API URL found there into your WordPress widget config panel inside your Cyfe dashboard
- Do I need a Cyfe account for this plugin to work?
Yes. If you don’t already have a Cyfe account, you’ll need to sign up for one at http://www.cyfe.com to make use of this plugin.
- Where can I contact you for help?
Please head over to http://www.cyfe.com/contact for support.
This plugin helps the web-based total management tool Cyfe communicate with your WordPress blogs. Cyfe is an All-in-One Dashboard for Social media, analytics, marketing, sales, support, infrastructure, they say monitor everything; and it looks like it can. Very inexpensive ($19 or $14/month) with no limits!
Check out the 30 day Free Trial.
Contributors & Developers
“Cyfe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updates and bug fixes.
- Released the plugin.