Customize the more link (
<!-- more -->) provided by WordPress ‘insert more link’ feature
without changing template files. Just activate the plugin, change the link structure
in the options panel, save. With this plugin you can
- remove the #more-number anchor tag from the link
- remove or modify the CSS class
- add a nofollow attribute
- customize the markup adding additional tags
- everything you want to do
In the custom link structure you an use the following tags:
- %permalink% – the permalink provided by WordPress
- %anchor% – the anchortext provided by WordPress (default ‘#more-number’)
- %class% – the CSS class provided by WordPress (default ‘more-link’)
- %linktext% – the linktext as delivered by WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit more-link structure according to your needs
Contributors & Developers
“Custom More Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Bugfix: preg_match() initiated error message with some PHP versions
Complete CHANGELOG file included in plugin package.