Use this plugin to hide or edit the prefix on your password protected or private page, add widget areas before and after the password protected form, and modify the label and submit button text. These changes are global and apply to all protected and private content respectively.
If you’d like to support future development, buy me a tea!
Through wordpress admin:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “Customize Private & Protected”
- Install the plugin
- Activate it
Download the plugin
Unzip customize-private-protected.zip and upload the folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How to use?
After activation, use the WordPress Theme customizer (Dashboard > Appearance > Customize OR “Theme Customizer” in the WP admin bar). For password protected pages, the widgets areas are found in the widgets section of the customizer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customize Private & Protected – Change or remove title prefix and more” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – 05-25-2022
- Tested – Passed test with WordPress version 6.0
1.0.0 – 04-06-2022
- Tested – Passed test with WordPress version 5.9.3
- Enchancement – Updated default values for button and label
0.2.0 – 01-09-2022
- Enchancement – Made fields hide/show based on hide Prefix & Use Default checkboxes
- Enchancement – Added support for Divi password form
- Feature – Added option to display WordPress’ default form with widgets
0.1.0 – 08-31-2021
- Iniital Release