This plugin lets you define more fields for comment to let your visitors include their facebook, twitter and … in their comments
Please visit the plugin page at (http://imaprogrammer.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/custom-comment), and feel free to leave feedback, bug reports and comments.
- Upload the
customcommentfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- That’s it!! Now you can add new fields in the option panel.
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin lets the user define more fields for the comment form.
- I have an idea to improve this feature further, what can I do?
You can post a comment on the page of this plugin in my wordpress weblog which is : http://imaprogrammer.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/custom-comment
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Comment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Changed from the simple textbox to a more advanced table
- User can deactivate a field without losing its data
- The stting page uses ajax
- Added a new option to make extra fields required
- Fixed a bug(deleted extra fields name couldn’t be used anymore)
- Fixed a bug about duplicated names
- Now the plugin prevents the user to add a field with an empty name or description
- Changed the prefix variable($CuCo_prefix) to a simple string “_CuCo”
- Fixed a bug showing user data