Adds a new menu item type that shows all posts for a given post type as children. If the post type has an archive, the parent menu item will link to the archive. If there is no archive for a given post type, the parent will link to the first child.
For Example: If you have a custom post type “products”, adding “products” to a nav-menu will result in a menu item “products” with all products in the submenu.
- Provide for configuration of limit (ie: numposts).
menu-posts-in-category/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a Custom Post Type to a WordPress menu
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Type Submenu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version
- Fixed a bug where the spinner wheel was displayed all the time.
- Links to archive instead of first child if the custom post type has has_archive = true