WordPress PayPal Plugin
This WordPress PayPal plugin will allow you to create unique customized PayPal donation forms to insert into your WordPress posts or pages and accept donations. WP Plugin for creating custom PayPal donation widgets. PayPal for WordPress. WordPress ecommerce.
Newly Added sidebar widget functionality!
3 PayPal Donation plugins in one! (5 with Premium Version)
PayPal Donation Form Types
- Standard Donation – One editable donation amount field. (DEMO)
- Fixed + Additional Donation – One fixed donation amount with an additional editable donation amount field. (DEMO)
- Per Item + Additional Donation – Fixed donation amount per item with an additional editable donation amount field. (DEMO)
- Per Item + Additional + Fixed Donation – Same as above, but includes a fixed additional amount. Possibly a shipping charge. (Premium version only)
- Campaign Donation – Donations plus Fields for Name, Address, Occupation and Employer. Meets Federal Election Commission (FEC) requirements. (Premium version only)
PayPal Plugin Features
- New ‘Campaign’ donation type captures name, address, employer and occupation for PayPal. This follows Federal Election Commission (FEC) regulations (Pro Version).
- Now supports multiple currencies. (Pro Version)
- Add customized PayPal donation forms to your posts or pages.
- Designate alternate PayPal accounts for donations.
- Add donation form titles
- Manage multiple donation forms from the easy access admin interface.
- Ability to edit donation widgets.
- German Translation Added – Deutsch Übersetzung hinzugefügt (Premium version only)
- Spanish Translation Added – Traducción al español añadió (Premium version only)
For more information about this WordPress PayPal Plugin: http://labs.hahncreativegroup.com/wordpress-paypal-plugin/
Be sure to also check out these other plugins: ReFlex Gallery Pro, ReFlex Gallery, WP Easy Gallery Pro, ReFlex Gallery Premium, Custom Post Donations Pro, WP Translate Pro, WP Translate, Prosperity, Email Obfuscate and WP Easy Gallery.
- Added ‘Edit Donation’ view to be able to edit already existing donation forms
- fixed bug with widget preventing PayPal address from being set
- added donation sidebar widget functionality
- fixed donate button width style issue
- verified WordPress 3.9.2 compatibility
- Added short code button for easy isertion through editor
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed 404 error with admin stylesheet
- Added setting to allow showing donation forms on archive pages
- Changed attribute used in shortcode to call donation form to prevent duplicate keys. This change is backward compatible and will not break existing donation forms.
- Added additional ‘Donate’ button style options
- Additional security enhancements
- Added option update notification
- Added return URL functionality to PayPal forms
- Increased form submission security
- Code fixes to fix HTML validation errors in admin pages
- Minor code fix to prevent WordPress warning of undefined constant
- Increased security to prevent cross-site scripting attacks
- Code fixes and functionality additions
- Fixed issue preventing custom database prefixes from passing through
- Fixed issue with error notification not being removed on overview page – ‘Please enter your PayPal email address.’
- Changed shortcode rendering to fix bug / conflict with excerpt function.
- Initial release.