This plugin allows to use the shortcode (
[map-coordinate]) or a Gutenberg block to display Google Maps with Latitude & Longitude. There is also an admin menu to add Latitude & Longitude globally for all Gutenberg blocks and shortcodes.
You can add the coordinates globally for the map to use from admin menu (
Custom Map) as shown on screenshot #1.
The shortcode for the map to display is:
You can also add different coordinates for each shortcode:
[map-coordinate lat="xx" lon="xx"]
If you are using Gutenberg editor for your posts, then you can also use the Gutenberg block – Custom Map Coordinates
Custom elementor widget is also available to use for Elementor page builder.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Custom Map Coordinates
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Custom Map’ screen from admin menu to add coordinates globally for shortcodes & gutenberg block.
- Or you can use shortcode or gutenberg directly to add different coordinates in any posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Map Coordinates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Elementor widget added in 1.1