You no longer need to copy paste logo path or manually upload logo through FTP. Simply activate the plugin and visit the setting page to use built-in media manager to upload and set a login logo and customize your login page.
Please report any bugs you find via http://www.dreamsonline.net/wordpress-plugins/custom-login-logo/
If you love the plugin, please consider rating it and clicking on “it works” button.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the Settings link below the plugin name on the plugins page to add your custom logo for the login screen and favicon.
Take a look at the official “Custom Login Logo” FAQ.
You can also visit the support center and start a discussion if needed.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Login Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* Changed WP_PLUGIN_URL to plugins_url()
* Fixed auto width issue by adding width property.
* This is the first version