Lot of custom functions are ready to use. Just give a tick mark. Which one you tick only those functions will load. No extra css or js. Some of the functions are
- Change amount of posts on the home page.
- Change amount of posts on the search page.
- Change length of excerpt.
- Automatically mark as spam all comments with an url longer than set chars.
- Set the post revisions unless the constant was set in wp-config.php already.
- Control When Your Posts are Available via RSS.
- Automatically empty trash after set days.
- Change Admin footer.
- Add favicon to head.
- Remove unnecessary links from wp_head.
- Redirect to home page after login.
- Hide admin bar from front end for non admin.
- Disable back end access for non admin users.
- Login with both Email/username.
- Show only own uploaded media in library.
- Restrict user to upload only jpg,jpeg,png,gif type of media.
- Stop images getting wrapped up in p tags when they get dumped out with the_content() for easier theme styling,
- Call the google CDN version of jQuery for the frontend.
- Call Googles HTML5 Shim, but only for users on old versions of IE.
- Change login screen error messages to “Think you have gone wrong somwhere!”.
- Show post thumbnail in RSS Feeds.
- Disable RSS Feeds.
- Display the Most Accurate Comment Count.
- Custom admin menu link for all settings.
- Enable admin to set custom background images in ‘appearance > background’.
- Remove pings to self.
- Sharpening resized jpg images.
- Enable Gzip.
- Prevent user email change from profile.
- Block comments with no-referrer.
- Remove word “Private: ” infront of title of private post/page.
- Disable the theme/plugin editor in Admin.
- Disallow anything that creates, deletes, or updates core, plugin, or theme files.
- No more jumping for read more link.
- Enable custom Breadcrumbs.
- Disable Search in WordPress.
- Disable Admin nag.
- Remove wordpress version number.
For more details please visit Custom Functions Plugin
- Can i use this plugin to my language?
Yes. this plugin is translate ready. But If your language is not available you can make one. If you want to help us to translate this plugin to your language you are welcome.
- Where to report bug if found?
please visit Custom Functions Plugin and report.
- Initial release.