This plugin allows you to set custom error messages for GravityForms inputs. We support messages for Required, Unique and Email Validation errors.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Custom Error Messages for GravityForms”
- Activate Custom Error Messages from your Plugins page
Do I need GravityForms plugin?
YES GravityForms plugin is necessary for running this plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Error Messages for GravityForms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Error Messages for GravityForms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested – Gravity forms version 2.7.6
- New – Email confirmation error message
- Fix – Email validation
- Fix – Fixed checkbox input required validation