We all know that feeling, you’ve just installed a new theme and you want to start making some small tweaks and changes.
A lot of the time these visual changes can be done using just CSS. This is where the Custom CSS plugin comes in.
The Custom CSS plugin allows you to customize the appearance of your theme without the need to create a child theme
or worry about theme updates overwriting your customizations. You simply put your CSS customimzations in the editor and
hit save. Easy peasy. Features include:
- Simple CSS editor with syntax highlighting
- The CSS editor also has features like auto formatting, bracket matching and built in CSS linting
- Outputs CSS in an actual cachable file and not straight in your HTML
- Compatibilty with cache plugins
- Setting to minify output on the fly (for improved performance)
- Preview changes before saving
Serbian and Spanish translations by firstsiteguide.com
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and choose the
- Upload and activate the plugin
- Go to Appearance > Custom CSS to start making changes
Contributors & Developers
“Custom CSS by Dev7studios” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Improved] – Serbian and Spanish translations by firstsiteguide.com
- Initial release.