Amazing Improvements in Version 1.0! Check it out!
Tested wit 3.8.1 only, but could work with previous versions.
Add more informations to your lists with Custom Columns.
- Click on the appeared menu link under “Settings”.
- Choose one of the posttypes.
- Use the + to add a new column.
- Double click on the tab to change the column name.
- In the active tab, click x to remove the tab.
- Click on “Options”, so you can make the column sortable. Then just choose a type and a value.
- On the elements header click + to add a new element.
- For each element you can choose a type and define several options.
- Just search for “custom columns” and click install.
custom-columns-Dir to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your Custom Columns!
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed License
- Changed full code
- Added some new values.