You can easily create your own block patterns and register them.
How to use
From the “Block Patterns” in the admin menu, just assemble the pattern using blocks as you would in a regular post.
If it doesn’t work
This plugin works only with PHP version 7.0 or later, WordPress 5.5 or later.
Please check your PHP version or WordPress version.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to “Plugins” → “Add New”.
- Type “Custom Block Patterns” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the plugin in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click the “Activate” link.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Block Patterns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Support for WordPress 6.0.
- ‘loos_cbp_viewport_width’ hook added.
- ‘loos_cbp_block_types’ hook added.
Support for WordPress 5.8.
Edited the readme.txt.
Initial working version.