Simply allow you to create and register Custom Block Patterns right from WordPress Admin.
Install from WordPress plugin dashboard
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Custom Block Pattern Builder’;
- Install & Activate ‘Block Pattern Builder’;
- That’s really it!
Where can I find my custom block patterns in WordPress?
Block Patterns link should be there in left sidebar of WordPress Admin (around Posts/Comments).
How can I use block pattern in post/page?
Edit any post/page with block editor and click on Block Inserter on top-left corner next to site logo, Click
Patterns tab. You can scroll through to your custom Blcok Pattern or simply filter dropdown by your site name.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Block Pattern Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Block Pattern Builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add fallback header banner for plugin page on wordpress.org.
- Update tags for better search visibility.
- Initial release.