Supplying an ISBN (and, optionally, a Title) will display a cover image of the relevant book with a link to that book's page on Google Books using the Google Books API.
Using the Widget you can choose whether to:
- Pad the Image (selected by default, uses internal CSS)
- Display a Box-Shadow (selected by default, uses internal CSS)
- Choose Alternate Google Country (defaults to "South Africa" since books.google.com seems to give a "500" error and South Africa seems to work just fine for US clients as well)
as well as
- Decide whether you would like to use a Title
- Define the ISBN-10 or ISBN-13 of the book.