Displays the current template file (and template parts if any) in WordPress admin toolbar
- Upload the entire current-template-file folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Where can I see the current template file?
It appears in the admin toolbar, if it is enabled.
As a newer developer in WP I couldn’t get by without this plug-in. The latest version is much better than before, which had all the templates in one list and which could go off the page. Thank you!
Contributors & Developers
“Current Template File” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Localization fix
- Added support for template parts
- Images update
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.0
- Localization support added
- Small fixes
- Initial Release