This plugin sniffs users agents, and provides a set of theme options for a user to put browser-specific CSS styles. It’s very easy to use, very simple, and very powerful.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click of ‘CSSniffer’ in the Appearance tab.
- Hack some CSS like no tomorrow!
- What browsers can I target?
Right now, you can specifiy CSS rules for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Webkit, Opera, and iPhone.
Contributors & Developers
“CSSniffer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Offcial release of CSSniffer