This shortcodes plugin, has been created to complement and be used mainly with CSSIgniter’s premium and free themes. But of course, anyone can use it with any theme.
A lot of useful shortcodes are defined. See the plugin’s homepage for a complete guide.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the Settings page you will see the “CSSIgniter Shortcodes” settings screen of the plugin.
- What shortcodes are supported?
Quite a few! Check http://www.cssigniter.com/docs/shortcodes/ for complete usage instructions.
Works everytime..even within other shortcode plugins!
These guys are great. They have a template club that is super solid with fast forum support. Highly recommended !!
Contributors & Developers
“CSSIgniter Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A Google Maps API key is now required (by Google) to display maps, and this got reflected in the inline documentation. Instructions can be found here: http://www.cssigniter.com/docs/article/generate-a-google-maps-api-key/
- Google Maps API is now disabled by default.
- Improved options initialization. Introduced filter ‘ci_shortcodes_default_settings’ to modify the default plugin options.
- Updated language files.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.6.3
- Fixed issue with the tabs shortcode, where border_color and border_width attributes wouldn’t work properly.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.6.1
- Fixed issue where Google Maps API would load a retired version of the API.
- Deleted unneeded jquery file.
- Google Maps API is now loaded protocol-less for compatibility with https installations. Also removed deprecated sensor parameter.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.5.0
- Prepared the plugin for language packs compatibility.
- Deleted po/mo files.
- Added POT file.
- Added filters for each shortcode’s markup.
- Fixed an issue where the quote’s cheatsheet wouldn’t display.
- Renamed register_ci_shortcode_settings() to ci_shortcodes_register_settings() and changed all references.
- Plugin rewritten from scratch.
- Everything is now responsive.
- CSS themes are no longer available.
- Added shortcodes for accordions, tabs, headings, sliders.
- Shortcodes now support build-in color schemes, font-awesome icons, and much, much more.
- Added a “Settings” link in the plugins listing page.
- If exists, the Upgrade Notice is now shown in the plugins listing page.
- Fixed an issue where the columns shortcodes wouldn’t get styled appropriately, when compatibility mode was enabled.
- Added internationalization support.
- Stylesheets are now loaded on the top of the page.
- Added a missing clearfix class “group” to all stylesheets.
- Initial Release