The CSS Plus adds a css editor field when you are editing a new post. The content is compressed and inserted in the page header allowing each page to have its own css code.
With CSS Plus each template page have more possibilities with it’s increased editing power.
Check some of the features:
Small details can make all the difference. Therefore the layout is simple, and easy to use. The dark colors in the background highlights the content, and the color coding help you do not get lost.
Inline styles can be very hard to decode. Furthermore if you have lots of styles, it can get tricky to make edits. CSS Plus resolve this with inline less.
Indenting the css code can make it significantly big if you have lots of styles. To resolve this you can compress the code to make it smaller. Don’t worry, CSS Plus can automatically do that for you.
No setup screens. Not many buttons in the editor. Just install and use it directly in the editor screen.
Don’t be hostage of template pages. Open a door of possibilities with CSS Plus Plugin
Please read the FAQ first if you experience any problem
If you are unable to resolve your problem with the information provided in the FAQ please submit a support request.
- English – Default
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5+ (Recommended).
- IE 8+, FireFox 2+, Chrome, Safari 3+, Opera 8+
- Add the wp_head() tag in the header.php of your theme before the html tag.
Submit your suggestion.
- Extract css-plus.zip to your
- In the admin panel, under plugins activate CSS Plus.
- CSS Plus will appear in the post editing page.
Your theme need to have the wp_head() tag applied in the See more here.
- Other Problems
If you have read and tried the above and you are still having problems, then, please post your issues, in detail (links, error messages) to my site.
- Known Problems
- Plugin Conflicts
Contributors & Developers
“CSS Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Visual clean;
- Trainling Whitespace.
- Bugfix – 3 flaws fixed – More information;
- Bugfix – 5 flaws fixed;
- WordPress 3.5.1 support;
- Placeholder orientation;
- Theming Blue
- New visual identity in plugin and read material;
- Better organization of files;
- Search / Replace implemented – more informations;
- Rethought tab;
- Renew Active Line;
- New tool bar more strong.
- WordPress 3.5 support;
- New design with with emphasis in selectors;
- Editor more strong;
- Addressed some security issues and fixed 2 bugs;
- Editor box updated.
- Box more simple;
- Clear help code;
- Chinese Simplified translation.
- German translation.
- Polish translation.
- Vitenamse translation.
- Czech translation.
- New layout darkness;
- Attributes and properties division;
- Portuguese translation.
- Spanish translation.
- First version final.
- WP Pointer implementation.
- English translation.
- Initial release.