CS Popup Maker is a simple WordPress plugin to show a popup image in homepage, single page or multiple pages. It is an easy-to-use plugin which is controlled from backend and displays as image pop-up in homepage / single page or multiple pages which is helpful to give your visitors information about your business.
Currently, the plugins supports image popup but will be updated with new features in near future. Stayed tuned….
You will find following options with plugins:
- Image Selection
- Choose a page or multiple pages to show the popup
- Target Url for the popup image
- Enable / Disable the popup
- Semantic ui https://semantic-ui.com MIT
- Put the plug-in folder ‘cs-popup-maker’ into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Search for CS Popup Maker link
- Choose the Options, where your popup image to be loaded (all pages or selected pages)
- Choose an image to be shown as popup
- Provide the target url (if needed) where a click on the popup will redirect
- Click ‘Save’ button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CS Popup Maker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Added popup session option
Added HTML Templates for popup
Added Popup templates options