No more SPAM by spiders scanning you site for email adresses. With CryptX you can hide all your email adresses,
a mailto-link to all unlinked email adresses with only one klick at the settings. That’s great, isn’t it?
- Upload “cryptX folder” to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the Options under the Options Page.
- Look at your Blog and be happy.
I’ve used this for many years now, always successfully and always glad to recommend.
Contributors & Developers
“CryptX” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
See Plugin Homepage for details!
- fixed a bug in generating the CryptX hash value
- minor bug fixes
- bug fix!!!
- minor bug fixed
- minor bugs fixed
- added support for wordpress multisites
- minor bugs fixed
- deprecated template function ‘cryptx’ removed
- fixed a bug at the installed plugins page (Thx to Ben)
- fixed many bugs
- added new template function encrypts()
- added experimental support for custom fields
- fixed a bug in the template function (should now work without errors)
- added support for subject information in the template function
- added some missing translation strings
- added support for custom fields
- removed the vertical-align for the generated image. The alignment should be done by css with the class ‘cryptxImage’.
- huge parts of code rewritten to fix some problems. (Thx to Harald Bertels)
- complete code review! All errors shown with WP_DEBUG where fixed.
- bug fixing with some php installations (thx to Norman Rzepka)
- added the shortcode [cryptx]…[/cryptx]! The shortcode was implemented for posts and pages, where CryptX was switched off.
- fixed a bug in the template function. (thx to Jessica for reporting the bug)
- fixed a missing slash at the end of the image tag.
- fixed a bug with some php versions.
- some bugs are fixed, e.g. the non functional “add mailto checkbox” on the option page.
- bugfix for the autolink function ( see comment: http://weber-nrw.de/wordpress/cryptx/comment-page-7/#comment-415 )
- Added new feature to convert email adress into an image
- Added Option to disabled/enable the CryptX Widget on editing a post or page.
- Changed the location to store the disabled per post/page option from postmeta to CryptX Options. This should keep the postmeta fields clean.
- added support for ssl-secured sites
- added support for mailto links without email adress, like a link from “Sociable”
- added support for widgets
- added information how to implement CryptX in your template
- added support for content provided by shortcodes like “WP-Table Reloaded”
- missed to delete my internal Debug function 🙁
- Changed routine in the new Option if Custom Field not exist.
- Add Option to disable CryptX on single post/page