No more SPAM by spiders scanning you site for email adresses. With CryptX you can hide all your email adresses,
a mailto-link to all unlinked email adresses with only one klick at the settings. That’s great, isn’t it?
I've used this for many years now, always successfully and always glad to recommend.
See Plugin Homepage for details!
- fixed a bug in generating the CryptX hash value
- minor bug fixes
- bug fix!!!
- minor bug fixed
- minor bugs fixed
- added support for wordpress multisites
- minor bugs fixed
- deprecated template function ‘cryptx’ removed
- fixed a bug at the installed plugins page (Thx to Ben)
- fixed many bugs
- added new template function encrypts()
- added experimental support for custom fields
- fixed a bug in the template function (should now work without errors)
- added support for subject information in the template function
- added some missing translation strings
- added support for custom fields
- removed the vertical-align for the generated image. The alignment should be done by css with the class ‘cryptxImage’.
- huge parts of code rewritten to fix some problems. (Thx to Harald Bertels)
- complete code review! All errors shown with WP_DEBUG where fixed.
- bug fixing with some php installations (thx to Norman Rzepka)
- added the shortcode [cryptx]…[/cryptx]! The shortcode was implemented for posts and pages, where CryptX was switched off.
- fixed a bug in the template function. (thx to Jessica for reporting the bug)
- fixed a missing slash at the end of the image tag.
- fixed a bug with some php versions.
- some bugs are fixed, e.g. the non functional “add mailto checkbox” on the option page.
- bugfix for the autolink function ( see comment: http://weber-nrw.de/wordpress/cryptx/comment-page-7/#comment-415 )
- Added new feature to convert email adress into an image
- Added Option to disabled/enable the CryptX Widget on editing a post or page.
- Changed the location to store the disabled per post/page option from postmeta to CryptX Options. This should keep the postmeta fields clean.
- added support for ssl-secured sites
- added support for mailto links without email adress, like a link from “Sociable”
- added support for widgets
- added information how to implement CryptX in your template
- added support for content provided by shortcodes like “WP-Table Reloaded”
- missed to delete my internal Debug function 🙁
- Changed routine in the new Option if Custom Field not exist.
- Add Option to disable CryptX on single post/page