Crossposterous will cross-post your WordPress blog post to your Posterous site. You can choose whether to post a teaser with a link back your WordPress blog post or cross-post the full content.
- Enter your Posterous email and password (used to log into http://posterous.com)
- Select the site from the drop-down
- Chose “Link back to post” or “Post full content”
- If you are upgrading, it is recommended that you deactivate the plugin from the Plugins page, and delete the posterize folder from your server.
- Upload the unzipped contents to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the plugin from the Plugins page.
- Go to settings page to configure Crossposterous
Contributors & Developers
“Crossposterous” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Corrected a “function_exists” bug
- Added php4 compatible xml parsing
- Initial version