Critical CSS For WP intends to provide great experience to the web page visitors by improving the performance of the web page. Here we’d remove the unused CSS which helps to paint fast and render the above fold content, before downloading the complete css files.
Works well with:
- WP Rocket
- Aruba HiSpeed Cache
- Breeze – WordPress Cache
- Clearfy Cache
- Cache Enabler
- GoDaddy Cache
- Kinsta Cache
- LiteSpeed Cache
- Nginx Helper
- Redis Object Cache
- SiteGround SuperCacher
- Speed Booster Pack ⚡ PageSpeed Optimization Suite
- WP Super Cache
- WP Fastest Cache
- W3 Total Cache
- WPEngine Cache
- WP Speed of Light
- 10Web Booster – Website speed optimization, Cache & Page Speed optimizer
March 14, 2023 3 replies
Not sure if this plugin is still working. It keeps stucking at 0% and nothing happens. The contact form in the plugin isn't not working neither....
February 7, 2023
So yes it works like magic since I'm not so sure how it does what it does.
February 4, 2023
I don't quite understand what it does, even if it does it comfortably by itself and it's fine. The weird one is that optimization of critical css files keeps failing.Reason for failure? The files are not critical. I assume he means that they don't need modifications to be compatible. The strange thing is that Page speed pagespeed.web.devIt gave me the performance value 16%, and with the plugin active it goes to 57%. And I would say a giant leap. hasn't checked all 500 css yet..yes there are many but it is an advanced multimarket..Metre GT gtmetrix.com always gives me the low value..But.. it's google checking for raking not metreGT So yes, it works well… and raises the value more than other plugins I've tried…
December 27, 2022
Marvellous! It's the most underrated and innovative plugin in the community! Truly a need of the hour. Helped me achieve 100/100 score in the Pagespeed insights.
Contributors & Developers
“Reduce Unused CSS Solution with Critical CSS For WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Reduce Unused CSS Solution with Critical CSS For WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.7 (04 March 2023)
- Fixed : Critical css is not generated while using file_get_contents #17
- Fixed : Critical css not loading on frontend using FlexMLS_IDX plugin #18
- Fixed : Delayed CSS loading only on scroll/click event #19
- Fixed : Option to load critical CSS without Delay #20
1.0.6 (10 February 2023)
- jQuery is not defined and related js issues #15
1.0.5 (02 February 2023)
- Make plugin compatible with WP rocket and Elementor #12
- Images and Google Ads not loading #8
1.0.4 (17 January 2023)
- Make plugin WP multisite compatible #9
1.0.3 (10 January 2023)
- Added compatibility for WP Rocket.
- Improved Critical CSS generation.
1.0.2 (19 December 2022)
- Added the code to improve the performance of the web page.
1.0.1 (15 November 2022)
- Resolved the issue of Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform.
1.0.0 (06 September 2022)
- Initial Releases.