A modified version of the default Archives widget to let the user specify a custom post type rather than ‘post’, and also allows of choice or yearly or monthly archives.
Requires WordPress 3.1, and the custom post type must have archives enabled, e.g., for a post type named ‘press-release’, args would include ‘has_archive’ => ‘press-release’.
More information can be found at the plugin website
- Choose custom post type for archive widget
- Choose monthly or yearly archive
- PHP 5+
- WordPress 3.1+
- 0.1 – 2011-03-02 – Initial development version
For more information about this plugin and its development, contact Brenda Egeland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file
- Upload the entire minutes-agendas-newsletters directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate plugin.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets, and drag the widget to the desired widget area.