CPO Shortcodes is a complete shortcode pack that gives you extreme flexibility for designing high-quality content.
By installing this plugin, you will be able to embed all sorts of interactive elements onto your pages: buttons, accordions, slideshows, and even pricing tables. By using these elements, you can make your content way more appealing and boost your conversions.
This plugin is designed to give you as much freedom as possible by making each shortcode as flexible as possible. Every one of these design pieces can be configured in many different ways, allowing you to pick any size, color or shape.
- Animation areas
- Focus boxes
- Google Maps
- Icon Boxes
- Item lists
- Leading paragraphs
- Number Counters
- Optin Forms (Mailchimp)
- Progress Bars
- Tabbed content
- Team Members
CPO Shortcodes also includes an number of more advanced shortcodes that let you create highly refined pages:
- Column Layouts – Lay out your content in up to 6 columns at a time, including multiple combinations.
- Post Listings – Create lists of any kind of post anywhere, either as a list or in grid format. You can create your own portfolio listing this way.
- Pricing Tables – Display your prices with a beautifully-designed pricing table, flexible enough that you can tweak it to maximize conversions.
- Content Slideshows – Create slideshows with virtually anything in them, including images, text, and even other shortcodes too.
- Registration & Login Forms – Create and embed beautiful registration forms to create a vibrant community around your website.
- Compatible with the vast majority of themes out there
- Responsive elements that adapt to the current screen size
- HELP! My shortcodes are not working!
Go to Settings > CPO Shortcodes and see what the Shortcode Prefix is. This prefix is meant to avoid conflicts with other plugins (in case you have a plugin that also has a –button– shortcode). Simply make sure the shortcodes you are using correspond to the prefix in there. For example, if your prefix is ct, then you should use the ct_button shortcode. If you have an empty prefix, you can use just button.
no longer works
Very good bunch of chortcodes! To be fair - more than half of them,- other plugins do in better way, but reviewed plugin do have some specific power for unique shortcodes like progress bar. Can be useful in blogging, but there are exists more powerful solutions...
- Various fixes and updates
- Better sanitization
- Improved performance by selectively loading assets
- New shortcode: Definition lists!
- Fixed minor errors in the shortcode generator
- Fixed responsive styles for narrow and fit columns
- New shortcode: Login form!
- Fixed PHP warnings as well as faulty generator links
- Minor fixes
- New shortcode: Registration form!
- Changed the settings page to use the native WordPress Settings API.
- Overhauled the shortcode generator and added a revamped interface.
- Reorganized some of the shortcodes in the visaul editor button.
- Added better handling of defaults.
- Changed the Cycle library to Cycle 2.
- Optimized performance by loading JS scripts only when needed
- Fixed the section shortcode not being included.
- Added missing shortcodes to the visual editor generator.
- Added a new shortcode: mailchimp optin form.
- Added a new shortcode: animation area.
- Added a new shortcode: clearing div.
- Fixed the icon generator not displaying properly.
- The plugin has been completely revamped with many new features.
- Buttons now have background colors, gradients, icons and borders.
- Notices have renamed to Focus Boxes, meant to highlight content. Notices still work as a shortcode but are not supported.
- Focus Boxes now have gradient backgrounds.
- Accordions can now be set as as part of a group, allowing only a single one to remain open.
- Inline features can now have multiple icon sizes, colors, backgrounds, and borders.
- Team members have been upgraded with new contact info, layout, and social features.
- Testimonials can now be placed facing left or right.
- Counters have been streamlined.
- Added more options to progress bars, such as gradients.
- Custom lists no longer affect a UL HTML element. They are now a single list item for flexibility purposes.
- Separators now have icons, descriptions, and various styles.
- Added more options to the posts shortcode to better filter queries.
- Attributes that now take an image can have either a full URL or a post ID.
- Cleaned styles and improved overall CSS.
- Added background colors, gradients, icons and borders to focus boxes.
- Added a setting to specify a shortcode prefix in order to avoid conflicts.
- Changed JS files to use the TinyMCE version 4.X API.
- Fixed team shortcodes and added animation, timeout, and speed parameters to slideshows
- Fixed minor CSS issues and markup corrections
- Plugin release, yay!