This plugin will enable awesome slider in your wordpress theme. You can use the CP Responsive slider via shortcode in everywhere you want, even in theme files.
Wanna see how it works? Click here: http://arifulislam.info/slider/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a “Jeba-Slider” button on your editor. Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want use the CP Responsive slider in your theme php, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[coderperson_slider]'); ?>in your templates.
- In the [coderperson_slider] shortcode you can change post_type=””, category=””, count=”” . Here count is total post.
Use CP Responsive Slider shortcode
Here can change
[coderperson_slider post_type="" category="" count=""]
- How can change post_type=”” category=”” count=””?
In “post_type” you can use “post”, “page” and other “custom_post_type”. In “category” you can use your post category to slide category based. In “count” can use total how many post want to be slide.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CP Responsive Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CP Responsive Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release