CP Redirect allows you to easily redirect old College Publisher URLs like these:
to your shiny new WordPress URLs. For this to work properly, you must have the College Publisher article ID stored in a custom field, or set as the new post ID when you imported all of your content.
Important: Version 0.1.1 is a beta release that hasn’t been tested very thoroughly. If you run into a quirk, we’ll try to fix it asap
Send feedback, questions, comments, and ideas to code at copress dot org.
Here’s how to get your redirections up and running.
- Download the plugin and unzip the folder.
- Upload cp-redirect folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate CP Redirect on the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress administration.
- Configure CP Redirect options under the ‘Settings’ menu. You have the option of turning it off or on, choosing which version of College Publisher you imported from, and whether your article IDs are stored in a custom field or as the WordPress post ID.
Note: Your article ID must be stored in the WordPress database in one form or another for this plugin to work.
- Why doesn’t X work?
We’re not sure, but if you email us at code at copress dot org we’ll help you figure it out and/or fix it in a subsequent release.
Contributors & Developers
“CP Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First public release
- Ability to redirect incoming College Publisher URLs based on article ID present in the URL