CP Appointment Calendar is a WordPress plugin which allows you to define “available” time slots that can be booked by the website visitors. It’s integrated with Paypal for receiving the booking payments.
It’s pretty useful for booking/management of meetings/appointments for lawyers firms, teachers, doctors, veterinaries, beauticians, etc… and for any kind of activity which is developed with specific schedule during the day.
- The website visitors can select an available time slot for the appointment and pay for it through Paypal / credit cards.
- Once a time slot has been booked and paid it’s doesn’t appear as available in order to prevent duplicated bookings.
- You receive an email after each confirmed (paid) booking.
- The user receives a thank you/confirmation email after completing the payment.
- Allows customizing the contents of the notification/confirmation emails.
- Allows defining the product name at Paypal, the currency, the Paypal language and amount to pay for a booking (you can set zero to let the user pay/donate the desired amount).
- Allows defining the working days and the exact time slots available.
- Allows defining the number of months (calendar pages) to show at the same time for the booking calendar.
- Supports date format as mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy
- Supports both am/pm and military time.
- You can define the start day of the week.
- You can define the minimum available date and the maximum available date for the bookings.
- You can restrict specific dates.
- Easy Ajax administration for the calendar.
Please note that this is a plugin originally designed to accept bookings linked to PayPal payments. The feature for working without PayPal is implemented/available in the Pro version: http://wordpress.dwbooster.com/calendars/cp-appointment-calendar#download
- Q: What means each field in the settings area?
A: The product’s page contains detailed information about each field and customization:
- Q: I’m getting this message: “Destination folder already exists”. Solution?
A: The previously installed version of the plugin (if any) must be deleted before installing a new downloaded version.
This is a safe step, the plugin’s data and settings won’t be lost during the process.
Another alternative is to overwrite the plugin files through a FTP connection. This is also a safe step.
Sorry .. i was writing for some other plugin..
Appointment Booking Calendar
And I found you got this one as well in the same row.
You CAN NOT use this plugin for a single booking, so what makes it listed here. You can not use WordPress in such a spineless manner. Get off the board.
- First stable version released.
First stable version released.
* More configuration options added.
- Compatible with the latest WP versions
- Better interface and access to the plugin options
- Minor bug fixes
- Security updates
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Removed old unused code
- Tested for WP 4.5
- Compatible with WP 4.6
- Placeholder email correction
- Compatible with WP 4.7
- Important update related to the parameters in the PayPal IPN notification