With the Cozimo WordPress plugin, you can:
- Easily insert images and Flash® videos in your WordPress posts and sites.
- Draw on your images and videos, alone or together with a group of people, simultaneously.
- Leave notes and links to other blogs, posts and sites, directly on your images and videos.
- Say goodbye to boring fixed content! Pan and zoom like a pro!
- Turn Sync Mode ON and play videos together, online with friends.
The Cozimo WordPress plugin is still in Beta! Your feedback is more than welcome. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at
wordpress at cozimo dot com.
- The Color Picker Tool only works with locally stored content (that is, images or videos stored in your blog server).
- This plugin is in beta and evolving fast, so come back often!
Don’t be shy!
We hope you enjoy using the Cozimo plugin. Please let us know what you think by sending e-mail to
wordpress at cozimo dot com, or by visiting the Cozimo WordPress Plugin home page at
- Download the plugin archive, unpack it and transfer the
cozimofolder into your
- Activate the Cozimo plugin in your WordPress admin panel.
- Add interactive collaborative images and videos to your posts using the
Questions? Issues? Just send us an e-mail at
wordpress at cozimo dot com. We’ll be glad to help.
- How do we use this thing?
You simply use the
cozimotag within your posts. For example, the following tag:
[cozimo filename="http://path/to/file.flv" /]
will display the video file identified by the
filenamewithin Cozimo’s Interactive Collaboration Environment (ICE).
- Is that all it takes?
That’s it! You may also define
heightparameters to the tag, as well as
For a complete listing of options, bells and whistles, visit the plugin site at